What happens if I miss my monthly instalment payment?
If you miss a monthly instalment you can make a one off payment via your Apia Online Services online account.
To make a one off payment, follow the below steps:
- Log into Apia Online Services
- Select the “Policies” button
- Select the relevant policy from your policy list
- If you’re eligible to make a manual payment, click the “Pay now” button which will appear at the top of the Policy Summary screen. If you’re not able to make a payment the box will not appear.
- You will be able check and update your direct debit or card details with us following your successful payment. You can also update your payment details when you log into Apia Online Services at any time, accessible via the Policy Summary screen.
If a monthly instalment is overdue we will let you know. We can cancel your policy by giving you at least 14 days advance notice, but if a monthly instalment is overdue by a month, we can cancel your policy without advance notice.