Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.
What happens if I miss my monthly instalment payment?
If you miss a monthly instalment you can make a one off payment via your Apia Online Services online account.
To make a one off payment, follow the below steps:
- Log into Apia Online Services
- Select the “Policies” button
- Select the relevant policy from your policy list
- If you’re eligible to make a manual payment, click the “Pay now” button which will appear at the top of the Policy Summary screen. If you’re not able to make a payment the box will not appear.
- You will be able check and update your direct debit or card details with us following your successful payment. You can also update your payment details when you log into Apia Online Services at any time, accessible via the Policy Summary screen.
It’s important to know if a monthly instalment is overdue by 14 days or more, we can refuse to pay your claim. If a monthly instalment is overdue by a month, we can cancel your policy.