Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.

Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Personal Injury insurance, (also known as a Green Slip in NSW) is mandatory and must be purchased before you can register your vehicle.

Learn more about CTP green slips