Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.

If you have just moved to NSW and your vehicle is still registered interstate, you will still be able to purchase a Green Slip to establish your registration by providing a vehicle identifier.

If you have just moved from interstate or overseas and have bought a vehicle that is registered in NSW, you should ensure that the registration has been transferred into your name prior to purchasing a CTP policy. If you don't do this, you may not be able to purchase a policy.

Learn more about CTP insurance