If a Green Slip is being purchased to start a new registration, you will need:

New Customer
The vehicle’s VIN, Engine and/or Chassis Number and
The NSW Driver or Rider Licence, NSW Photocard Number or TfNSW Customer Number of the registered operator

Existing Customer
Payment Reference Number (located on your Green Slip)
Contact number and email address

Learn more about CTP green slips