Apia is Australia's most recommended car insurance brand*.
Apia is available 24 hours 7 days a week and you speak to a real person. This means we offer you a great level of cover and an efficient claims service.
Apia’s Comprehensive Car Insurance policy covers for accidental loss or damage, fire, theft or attempted theft, malicious damage or storm damage to your car. It also includes cover for your legal liability to other people’s property caused by your car up to $20 million plus legal costs.
Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits:
- Complete an online quote for a new policy to be eligible for a 5% discount on Comprehensive Car Insurance
- If your car is stolen and not recovered and is less than 10 years old, we'll replace it
- A discount on your premium if you drive less than 20,000 km's per year
- Lifetime guarantee on authorised repairers work
- Pay by instalments at no extra cost
- Cover of up to $1,000 for stolen or damaged personal items
- Maximum no-claims bonus/Rating 1 maintained for life if you remain claim free for 3 consecutive years, or you already hold one with your current insurer. This means you will not lose this even if you are responsible for the accident
Third Party Fire & Theft Car Insurance Benefits:
- Loss or damage to your car (up to agreed value) as a result of fire, lightning, explosion or theft
- Up to $5000 for damage to your car caused by uninsured third parties
- Reasonable towing costs for your car following loss or damage covered by this policy.
- Hire of a similar car for up to 21 days if your car is stolen
- Help with the cost of expenses to get home following loss or damage to your car covered by this policy
- Legal liability up to $20 million
Third Party Benefits:
- Legal liability (up to $20 million)
- Up to $5,000 cover for damage caused to your car by uninsured third parties, including any towing costs
Find out how much you might save on your Car Insurance with ApiaGet Started
Product Disclosure Statement
Car Advantage Product Disclosure Statement (PDF, 1853kb)
Premiums, Excess and Claims Guide
Car Advantage Premium, Excess and Claims guide (PDF, 202kb)
Also read this Supplementary Policy