- 24/7 worldwide emergency travel assistance with reverse charge call back ability
- Domestic (In Australia) or international cover options
- Legal liability cover up to $2 million
- Accidental loss, damage or theft of your baggage (up to $5,000 for single traveller and up to $10,000 for families)
- Reasonable overseas medical expenses (for things like hospital, dental, chemist or ambulance expenses)
- The non-refundable portion of pre-paid airfares, accommodation and other travel charges which you incur where you are unable to commence your journey (limited circumstances)
- Theft or loss of any cash, personal travellers cheques or credit cards (up to $500 in limited circumstances)
Get a travel insurance quote - call 13 50 50
Need more information?
You'll find it in our Product Disclosure Statements below.
Apia Travel Insurance PDS Apia Travel Insurance Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement - effective for policies commencing on or after 01 February 2015 General Insurance Transfer - Supplementary PDS effective 2nd May 2013 Apia Travel Insurance Supplementary PDS
When do I need to complete a pre-existing medical form request
We require you do this if:
- You wish to be covered for any pre-existing medical condition
- You are over the age of 75 (it is compulsory for anyone who is travelling prior to the policy being accepted)
You must first call Apia on 13 50 50 to obtain a quote prior to filling in and submitting the medical form to us. Then have your medical practitioner complete the pre-existing medical form and return to us including your quote reference number, no less than 10 days prior to the commencement of your journey.
Please return all medical forms to:
Apia Travel Medical Assessments
GPO Box 1619
Adelaide SA 5001
Please note that Apia will notify you whether we can offer you cover. Medical forms take up to 10 days to process. If you require a travel medical form, please contact us on 13 50 50.