You can help protect your loved ones from the potential financial burden of paying for your funeral costs.
Funeral cover from Apia helps protect families across Australia from financial strain when the worst happens. With the Apia Funeral Plan, you can help protect your loved ones from the potential financial burden of paying for your funeral costs.
Start QuoteWith guaranteed acceptance3 and no complicated forms or medical tests required, you could have the immediate peace of mind of knowing your family can get additional financial support when you die. An Apia Funeral Plan policy could provide a lump sum payout1, usually within 24 hours of a claim being approved.
Apia Funeral Plan key features:
- Choose from $5,000 to $30,0002 worth of cover
- 10% cash back on your premiums every 3 years2
- Access to money usually within 24 hours of a claim being approved1
This is a summary only so please refer to the Apia Funeral Plan Product Disclosure Statement for an explanation of all the terms and conditions that apply to the product.
Call 1800 234 324 or apply online to recieve Bonus Fuel Card Offer**Get Started
Product Disclosure Statement
- The payment of any benefit under an Apia Funeral Plan policy is not automatic and is subject to the relevant terms that apply to an Apia Funeral Plan policy. Refer to the PDS for details.
- You will be eligible to receive, every 3 years, a refund of 10% of premiums paid under an Apia Funeral Plan policy in the previous 3 years subject to any relevant terms that apply to your policy. No interest will be paid on the refunded amount. Refer to the Apia Funeral Plan Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for details.
- Acceptance is guaranteed for Australian permanent residents aged 18 to 75 (inclusive) who have received the PDS in Australia. Provision of cover is subject to our confirmation and receipt of your correct payment details.
*BONUS Fuel Card Offer Terms & Conditions
The information in this communication is current at August 2012 and may be subject to change from time to time without notice. Apia Funeral Plan is issued by Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530, AFSL 229 880 (SLSL) under the Apia brand and is distributed by MetLife Insurance Limited ABN 75 004 274 882, AFSL 238 096. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the Apia Funeral Plan product before making any decisions about whether to acquire this product. The PDS is available here. Information provided in this communication in relation to the Apia Funeral Plan is general advice only. It has been prepared without taking into account your personal financial objectives, situation or needs. You should consider obtaining independent financial advice before making a decision about acquiring this product. SLSL and Apia are subsidiaries of Suncorp Group Limited ABN 66 145 290 124 (Suncorp Group). The obligations of SLSL and Apia are not guaranteed by each other, or any other company in the Suncorp Group. From time to time we may provide you with information about our products and services. If you do not wish to receive any further information from us you can let us know by contacting us on 1800 234 324