- Apia Time of My Life Tour
13 Mar 2013
Four legends, four decades of hits, one unforgettable experience! In a world first, the Apia Time of My Life Tour will bring together music legends Daryl Braithwaite, Joe Camilleri, James Reyne and Ross Wilson to perform together for a national Australian tour, beginning on April 26, 2013.
- The Rise of the Silver Surfers
28 Feb 2013
The over-50 crowd of today is nothing like previous generations.
- Australians urged to assist older neighbours prep for fires
08 Jan 2013
Apia, the leading insurance provider for over 50s, is urging people to consider helping older neighbours, relatives and community members prepare for bushfires in light of the ongoing extreme weather conditions.
- Apia unveils Aussie home of the future
30 Nov 2012
At the heart of the Aussie dream is the home, but with a rapidly ageing population, the Australian home is about to undergo a rapid transformation, according to Apia, a leading insurance provider for over 50s.
- Changes to fire services levy
17 Aug 2012
The Victorian Fire Services are currently funded primarily through the Insurance industry. As an insurer in Victoria, we are obligated to pay the Victorian government a proportion of our premium income each year, based on our share of the market.
- Apia urges weather affected Perth customers to contact them as soon as possible
15 Jun 2012
Apia is urging policyholders affected by the recent wild weather in Perth to contact its 24 hour telephone service, 13 50 50, for assistance.
- A third of over 50s can’t afford home repair bill
25 May 2012
Australia’s over 50s are facing a combined repair bill of $5.57 billion to fix the more than 17 million defects in their crumbling homes.
- NSW, Victorian and ACT Floods – Customer Update
05 Mar 2012
- Baby Boomers the new Backpackers
20 Feb 2012
- 1 of 4
For media queries only, please contact: