Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Apia “up to $300 off your policy” offer (“Offer”). Information on the Offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Australian Pensioners Insurance Agency Limited ABN 14 099 650 996 trading as Apia ("Promoter"), of Level 28 Brisbane Square, 266 George Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000. Please direct any postal correspondence to Apia Marketing, 530 Collins St, Melbourne, Vic 3000.
- The Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEST) on 1 September 2018 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 31 October 2018 (“Offer Period”). Policies purchased after 11.59pm (AEST) on 31 October 2018 will not be eligible for the Offer.
- The Offer is open only to permanent residents of Australia who are 18 years or over as at the date of joining (being the date of completion of join) (“Eligible Customers”).
- The Offer is only available to Eligible Customers who, during the Offer Period, purchase either:
- combined Apia Essential Hospital and any Apia Extras health insurance product; or
- combined Apia Premium Hospital and any Apia Extras health insurance product,
(the “Eligible Product”).
- This Offer is not available to the purchase of overseas students health insurance, international workers health insurance, corporate private health insurance, travel insurance product or dependants moving from family/parents cover to their own policy.
- The Offer consists of a reduction up to $300 off the premium payable for the relevant Eligible Product, which will be applied 45 days after the end of the month that the Eligible Product was purchased in (“Fulfilment Date”). $150 reduction off the premium payable applies when an Eligible Customer purchases combined Apia Essential Hospital and any Apia Extras health insurance product during the Offer Period. $300 reduction off the premium payable applies when the Eligible Customer purchases combined Apia Premium Hospital and any Apia Extras health insurance product during the Offer Period.
- In order to receive the relevant reduction off the premium payable for the Eligible Product (as described in paragraph 7), Eligible Customers that purchase an Eligible Product must meet all of the following requirements (“Eligibility Requirements”):
- the Eligible Customer must successfully purchase from the Promoter an Eligible Product during the Offer Period;
- the Eligible Customer must purchase the Eligible Product from the Promoter via direct debit or credit card;
- the Eligible Product must have a policy start date between 1 September 2018 and 31 October 2018;
- the Eligible Product must be current and fully paid up to and including the Fulfilment Date;
- the Eligible Customer must not be a current Apia, nib, Qantas Insurance, AAMI, or Suncorp health insurance policyholder at the time of purchasing the Eligible Product, or have joined and cancelled health insurance within 6 months before or during the Offer Period; and
- the Eligible Customer must not be an employee of nib, the Promoter or their agencies.
- Within 5 working days after the Fulfilment Date, the Eligible Customer will be contacted by the Promoter to confirm the Offer has been applied.
- The Offer will not be applied and will be forfeited if the Eligible Customer does not maintain the Eligible Product up to and including the Fulfilment Date.
- Limit of one (1) Offer for each Eligible Product purchased. Where the Eligible Product purchased is a couples or family policy, the Offer will be applied only once to the Eligible Product.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, corporate policy rate, except for the 4% direct debit discount. This Offer is not refundable, transferable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Customers will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Offer or any element has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- Proof of identity, residency and eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an Eligible Customer cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Customer that provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this promotion.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this Offer if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Offer.