Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Apia “$150 back” offer (“Offer”). Information on the Offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Australian Pensioners Insurance Agency Limited ABN 14 099 650 996 (Apia) ("Promoter").
- The Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEST) on 15 January 2018 (offer has been extended) and will close at 11:59 pm (AEST) March 31st 2018 (“Offer Period”).
- This Offer is open only to permanent residents of Australia who are 18 years or over as at the date of joining (being the date of completion of join) (“Eligible Customers”).
- The Offer is only available to Eligible Customers who purchase a new Apia combined Hospital and Extras health insurance policy during the Offer Period (“Eligible Product”), and is not available to the purchase of overseas student’s health insurance, international workers health insurance, corporate private health insurance, travel insurance product or dependants moving from family/parents cover to their own policy.
- For policies taken out between 15 January to 28 February the offer of $150 reduction off the premium payment for the Eligible Product applied after 1 May 2018 (including where premiums are paid annually) and will appear as a reduced premium amount applied when next due.
For policies taken out between 1 March to 31 March the offer of $150 reduction off the premium payment for the Eligible Product applied after 1 June 2018 (including where premiums are paid annually) and will appear as a reduced premium amount applied when next due.
- Eligible Customers must meet the following entry requirements ("Entry Requirements"):
- the Eligible Customer must successfully purchase from Apia an Eligible Product during the Offer Period;
- the Eligible Product must have a Policy Start Date between 15 January 2018 and 31 March 2018;
- the Eligible Product must be current and fully paid up to 1 June 2018;
- the Eligible Customer must purchase the Eligible Product via direct debit or credit card;
- to receive the $150 back the Eligible Customer must remain an Apia policyholder at the time of the amount being applied, being 1 June 2018 (60 days after Offer end date).
- the Eligible Customer must not be a current Qantas Assure, nib, AAMI, Apia or Suncorp health insurance policyholder at the time of purchasing the Eligible Product, or have joined and cancelled an Eligible Product within 6 months before or during the Offer Period;
- the Eligible Customer must not be an employee of nib, the Promoter or their agencies.
- Limit of one (1) Offer per new Eligible Product purchased. Where the Eligible Product purchased is a couples or family policy, the Offer will be applied only once to the Eligible Product.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, corporate policy rate, except for the 4% direct debit discount.
- Eligible Customers who meet the Entry Requirements will be entitled to receive the Offer unless they notify the Promoter that they do not wish to participate in the Offer.
- If an Eligible Customer meets the Entry Requirements, the Eligible Customer will receive a call, email or letter after June 1 to advise the Offer has been applied.
- This Offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Customers will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Offer or any element has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- Proof of identity, residency and eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a person cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any persons that provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this promotion.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this Offer if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Offer.