With Apia Injury Support Plan, you know you’ll be looked after.
No one is immune from life’s little mishaps but at least Apia Injury Support Plan can help maintain your lifestyle if you get injured. You can use your lump sum payout for whatever you wish. Domestic help, transportation, the gap in your medical expenses – it’s up to you.
Apia Injury Support Plan key features:
- No complicated forms or medical tests to apply
- A lump sum payment of up to $100,000¹
- Cover for accidents anytime, anywhere starting from as little as $4.75²a week
- Guaranteed acceptance³
- A 10% Cash Back Benefit every 3 years you hold your policy4
- 24-hour worldwide cover, 365 days a year
- A choice of packages to suit your budget
- Flexible payment options – fortnightly, monthly or annually
This is a summary only so please refer to the Apia Injury Support Plan Product Disclosure Statement for an explanation of all the terms and conditions that apply to the product
Cover for Accidents anytime, anywhere, from as little as $4.752 a weekGet Started
Product Disclosure Statement
Injury Support Plan Product Disclosure Statement (PDF, 272 kB)
Financial Services Guide
Financial Services Guide (PDF, 88 kB)
Direct Debit Request Form (PDF, 105 kB)
- Amount of benefit payable for an injury will depend on certain factors including the type of injury sustained and the package chosen. Apia Injury Support Plan does not cover all possible injuries. The amount and payment of any benefit is subject to the terms and conditions which apply to Apia Injury Support Plan including any exclusions
- This premium is indicative only and is based on a person aged between 18–65 years who has chosen the Standard package. The premium you pay may differ and will depend on your particular circumstances and which package you choose.
- Acceptance is guaranteed if the person applying for Apia Injury Support Plan is an Australian permanent resident aged 18–75 (inclusive), has received the Apia Injury Support Plan Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) in Australia and has provided their correct payment details.
- This means you will be eligible to receive, every 3 years, a refund of 10% of premiums paid under an Apia Injury Support Plan in the previous 3 years as long as you have not received any claim payments, and subject to any relevant terms that apply to your policy. No interest will be paid on the refunded amount.
The information in this communication is current at August 2012 and may be subject to change from time to time without notice. Apia Injury Support Plan is issued by Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530, AFSL 229 880 (SLSL) under the Apia brand and is distributed by MetLife Insurance Limited ABN 75 004 274 882, AFSL 238 096. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the Apia Injury Support Plan product before making any decisions about whether to acquire this product. The PDS is available here. Information provided in this communication in relation to the Apia Injury Support Plan is general advice only. It has been prepared without taking into account your personal financial objectives, situation or needs. You should consider obtaining independent financial advice before making a decision about acquiring this product. SLSL and Apia are subsidiaries of Suncorp Group Limited ABN 66 145 290 124 (Suncorp Group). The obligations of SLSL and Apia are not guaranteed by each other, or any other company in the Suncorp Group. From time to time we may provide you with information about our products and services. If you do not wish to receive any further information from us you can let us know by contacting us on 1800 090 539.