You’re more relaxed knowing there are plans in place for your family.
Funeral insurance is designed to help protect your loved ones from the potential burden of having to cover your funeral costs. By taking out the new Apia Funeral Insurance, you can enjoy extra benefits, including increased flexibility in cover, choice of payment options and greater value, while feeling relaxed knowing your family will have fast access to cash. Start enjoying peace of mind today.
- Choice of cover between $5,000 and $15,000 for level premiums, or up to $30,000 for stepped premiums
- Arranging cover is easy and only takes minutes
- No medical tests or complicated forms to worry about
Why choose Apia?
The NEW Apia Funeral Insurance now gives you more benefits:
- Our Value Promise: With Apia Funeral Insurance, you don’t have to worry about paying more in premiums than you get back in return. Our Value Promise means that at claim time, your loved ones won’t receive less than what you’ve paid in premiums.
- Our Early Payment Benefit: We offer an Early Payment Benefit that allows us to pay you the sum insured early in some circumstances.
- Our choice of payment options: When you choose Apia Funeral Insurance, you can select stepped or level premiums. If you choose stepped premiums, your premiums will be calculated according to your age each year. This means you will pay a lower premium to start with, and your premiums will generally increase as you get older. If you choose level premiums, your premiums will start out higher but do not increase each year as you get older.
Please note this graph is indicative only, refer to our Product Disclosure Statement for more details
Our product features
- A choice between $5,000 and $30,000 to cover funeral costs or any final expenses
- Automatic acceptance if you’re aged between 45 and 75 years
- You’re covered 24 hours of the day, 365 days of the year and anywhere in the world
- Payment usually made within 24 hours of an approved claim
- 10% cash back on premiums paid every three years
- 20% family discount if you and your partner take out cover
- 30 day cooling off period
- You will not pay any premiums after the age of 85. Your cover will continue at no cost to you
Take out Apia Funeral Insurance by
30th April 2015 and receive a $50 gift card
*Gift card terms and conditions apply. Policy must be in-force for 30 days and premium paid.
For more information on what Apia Funeral Insurance has to offer and the full terms and conditions, read over the Apia Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Document.
Need more information?
You'll find it in our Product Disclosure Statements below.
The information in this communication is current at October 2014 and may be subject to change from time to time without notice. Apia Funeral Insurance is issued by Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530, AFSL 229 880 (SLSL) under the Apia brand and is distributed by Suncorp Financial Services Limited ABN 50 010 844 621, AFSL 229 885 (SFS). Any advice in this information is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account any person's objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the Apia Funeral Plan product before making any decisions about whether to acquire this product. Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions. Australian Pensioners Insurance Agency Pty Ltd is an authorised representative of SLSL. SLSL and Apia are subsidiaries of Suncorp Group Limited ABN 66 145 290 124 (Suncorp Group). The obligations of SLSL and Apia are not guaranteed by each other, or any other company in the Suncorp Group. Every now and then we and any related companies that use the Apia brand might let you know about news, special offers, products and services that you might be interested in. We will engage in marketing unless you tell us otherwise. You can contact us on 13 50 50 or click here to update your marketing preferences at any time.