Apia’s largest sponsorship event
Apia is proud to sponsor the Apia International played at the Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre in January each year. Apia has been associated with the event, the world’s fifth oldest tennis tournament, since 2009. The Apia International Sydney is a hallmark event in the Australian sporting calendar and attracts some of world’s top ranking tennis players. The event is a favourite amongst fans and players alike as it sets the scene for the first Grand Slam event of the tour – The Australian Open.
For more information visit: http://www.apiainternational.com.au/
How to apply for sponsorship with Apia
Apia’s sponsorship focus is primarily on events for the over 50’s whether they be sporting or community based.
If you would like Apia to consider a request from you or your organisation, please post your sponsorship proposal to Apia Sponsorship Team, GPO Box 193 Melbourne VIC 3001 IPC: 3PI428, or email it to email@example.com.
To allow Apia to fully consider your request for support, your proposal should include:
- The aim of the sponsorship/event.
- The level of local, State or National media exposure.
- Who benefits from the sponsorship/event and why?
- Details on the amount of sponsorship funding being sought.
- Details of how sponsorship funds will be spent.
- Marketing plan including proposed/confirmed media coverage, advertising, and PR activity and event promotions (if applicable).
Please allow up to 30 days for a formal response to your proposal. This allows Apia an appropriate amount of time to consider and evaluate your proposal.